PRE-STRANGETOWN - WINTER - BEAKER

 PRE-STRANGETOWN 

 BEAKER

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Gudrun and Bjorn: Adults
Loki and Erin: Teenagers


narrated by Bjorn


We had a family day out at the cinema

we managed to get front row seats

but then someone spoils by standing right in front of the screen, but otherwise it was a nice family outing

i popped to work

Erin invited her friend Nervous Reaper over

and also had her first kiss too

and we all gossiped about people.

Erin cleaned up the mess from the shower

Gudrun made a rude noise

I didn't get promoted

but Loki got to the top of his teen career

and Gudrun also got promoted too

the teenagers did their homework and i worked on the computer

I tried to make breakfast but i burnt it.

Gudrun and I had a date at home

It was really nice spending time with my wife

not sure if the teenagers would agree

after the date and Loki had got home, it was time for him to leave for University

even Erin managed to say goodbye too.

Gudrun rang a friend

and Strangetown saw snow for the first time

Gudrun and I managed to eat together

Erin did her homework

and then skilled with me.

Gudrun is back on the phone while i am trying to skill

she goes to work and ring my friends

and have a snack

Erin comes home from school and is happy to see me

and Gudrun gets another promotion





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - GRUNTS

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - VANDERMORGAN

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - NIGMOS/SPECTRE