PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - SMITH

 PRE-STRANGETOWN

 SMITH

  FALL 



RESIDENTS:
Poll Tech 9: Adult, Family: Captain Hero
Jenny Curious: Adult, Family: Captain Hero


narrated by Poll, Jenny and I moved in together

We had our first kiss

we joked around

and kissed

we both got some new clothes

and skilled

and had some adult fun together

We watched a bit of television together

and Jenny went to make a meal and the over caught fire

the fire brigade came very quickly and put it out

I got home from work and gave Jenny a back massage

and a proposal 

and Jenny said yes.

We quickly hired a place to get married

Friends and family came along

it was a lovely day

and a our vows were great

we cut the cake but it started to rain

and the guest disappeared

we went home and found out the Jenny is pregnant


Jenny made some food

and read the newspaper while i am at work

and i got another promotion.

I was at work when Jenny went into labour

and we have a beautiful bouncing baby boy called Johnny

Jenny played on the computer while Johnny played in the danglemaster

I got another promotion

and i cuddle my son, and changed his diaper

and maybe time for another one.

I think it might have worked

I play the piano for Johnny

and another promotion for me

Jenny eats

and time for a birthday

Johnny is a toddler

and I start with the potty training

and Jenny continues it upstairs

and we are having another baby














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - GRUNTS

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - VANDERMORGAN

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - NIGMOS/SPECTRE