PRE-STRANGETOWN - WINTER - CURIOUS 2

 PRE-STRANGETOWN 

CURIOUS 2

 WINTER 


RESIDENTS:
Glabe: Adult
Lola and Chloe:


narrated by Chloe

Glabe and Sis went to Strangetown Mall

Lola got herself a new mobile phone

and played on the arcade game.

And Glabe wanted to buy fresh vegetables and so did I

then home by taxi

I made something with the vegetables

and Glabe went on the computer and I chatted with friends.

I invited Hugh over

and flirted a bit

Glabe got a promotion

Lola was smooching with Ichabod

and i had my first kiss

and Lola was off to University.

I do love to cook

after school I invited over 

Nervous Reaper, we danced

we gave each other back massage

and we decided to find out was woohoo was all about.

time Glabe had come home with a promotion Nervous had left.

Glabe had the day off and did

some cleaning

After school Glabe gave me a present

and time for homework to be done

Glabe skilled and I watched television.

Glabe and I watched a film together

I went to work and

Glabe invited a friend over

and had did that woohoo thing with him.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - GRUNTS

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - VANDERMORGAN

PRE-STRANGETOWN - FALL - NIGMOS/SPECTRE